Keep going and never give up!
An encouraging message from Chris McMullen for all writers.
It’s easy to feel alone:
- You sit down and write your book all by yourself.
- If you self-publish, you do it yourself.
- Marketing is up to you.
Indie ≠ Alone
It’s really indie publishing, not self-publishing.
- Indie = independent. Independent means you’re the boss, you make the decisions, you have freedom, etc. Independence doesn’t mean you have to do it yourself. Choose not to be alone, if you wish.
Where Is Everyone?
- Meet fellow authors. Interact with them. Read about their experiences. Discuss your publishing experience.
- Ask for help. Others have worn your shoes. Advice is easy to give. Search for ideas. Post a question.
- There are many free, helpful, positive, interactive author communities on the internet. You just have to look.
- Need professional help? There are many editing, formatting, and illustration services available by many editors, designers, small publishers, and businesses. You can find affordable and reliable…
View original post 411 more words